Amherst Medical Associates (AMA) accepts most insurance plans for our services. Our participation in these plans may change at any time. All co-pays and fees are due at the time of service. Your healthcare is our highest concern. If you have difficulties paying for service, please do not neglect your health, instead, contact us about options we have for assistance. If uninsured, here is a list of Health Care Navigators to help you investigate and apply for affordable Health Insurance:
- Kaleida Health/Charity Care: (716) 859-8979
- Public Policy Health: 1-800-803-8508
- New York State: 1-855-355-5777
- Neighborhood Legal Services: (716) 847-0650
- Blue Cross Blue Shield: (716) 887-7520
- Erie County Dialing Code 211, for human services information & referrals
Below is a non-inclusive list of our accepted insurance providers. Please contact your insurance provider to see if we participate with your plan.